Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall TV is back


Another sign that fall is just around the corner; my DVR finally has more than one program to record!  That’s not quite true, but knowing that Breaking Bad (AMC) only has three more episodes this season is sad, so it will be nice to have to fillers until Mad Men (AMC) comes back in winter.  Oh, how I have missed Don Draper and crew; l have made sure to keep up drinking though in honor of the show.



Looking through my scheduled to be recorded shows, nothing is really calling my name but here is what my DVR is looking like for this week.

Tuesday
Glee (Fox)
New Girl (Fox)-I have mixed feelings on this show, but I like the lead Zooey Deschanel so I am giving it a try
Raising Hope (Fox)

Wednesday
Up All Night (NBC)-the pilot was funny, but it went from 10 p.m. to 8 p.m. so the humor might change. Modern Family (ABC)

Thursday
Millionaire Matchmaker (Bravo)
Community (NBC)
Parks and Recreation (NBC)
Grey’s Anatomy (ABC)
Project Runway (Lifetime)
Person of Interest (CBS)

What shows are you looking forward to returning or are excited to see for the first time?  Comment below.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...