I was just reading a post on Activewomom.com about going coffee free for 30days, and I shuttered at the thought. I love the smell of coffee, and I love drinking coffee. However, for all the love of coffee I have, I drink less than two cups a day and rarely do I have coffee after lunchtime. The article got me thinking of something that I could give up for 30 days, and the answer was nothing! But it did get me thinking about what I could add to my life for 30 days and in turn become more of a way of life (hopefully). I am not a glass half-full kind of a girl, but I thought it would be easier to focus on the positive for me.
Here is my list of things to add to my life.
- Run 3 times a week.
- Workout 5 times a week.
- Eat a fruit or vegetable at every meal.
- Have one healthy snack a day that is primarily a fruit or vegetable.
- Have a healthy meal for dinner 5 times a week.
- And the tough one, drink 8 glasses of water.
- Get up by 6:30 on the weekdays so I can add a half hour of stress free mornings to my life.
|This picture has nothing to do with the post, but it was to cute not to share.|
Anyone care to join me?