Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The house of illness

 
Posted by Picasa
I don't know what is going on with our health since moving to Oregon, but I swear one of us is sick with a cold or worse pretty much every week. This week’s hardest hit victim is India who has just a cold, but it is knocking all the life out of her. She pretty much wanted to snuggle all day yesterday, or to nap which is the complete opposite of the kid that just likes to move around all the time. She woke up seeming better today, so she went to preschool and her teacher even came over for an hour after lunch and she played very hard. After the visit, we made cookies and the crankiness returned. After telling her to go take a nap and to stop getting near the hot cookie sheet she went into the living room to snuggle with her blanket. After not hearing her for a few minutes, I found her wrapped up in a blanket sound asleep on the couch. Not a bad way to spend an afternoon, I would join her but I need to get ready to go running. I think I know who got the better end of that deal.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...