Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mom, can I borrow the car?

India took yet another step towards independence and not needing her parents anymore, she started preschool.  She has been so excited about being a “preschooler” and what a big kid she will be.  She showed me her stomach this morning after eating breakfast as evidence of her bigness.  When we got to school she was a little shy, and hanging on my legs but after about 10 minutes she could have cared less that Hadley and I were taking off.  She will be going two days a week for three hours, and then we can stick around and eat lunch if we want to.  It is a co-op preschool, so I will be working there every 6-7 weeks while Jeff works for home and takes care of Hadley. 

While I am excited to be involved in her school, I almost wish that we were starting a few weeks later as we now need to solicit donations for a fundraising auction.  This is so not me or Jeff for that matter.  It would probably help if we knew the area better or frequented an establishment all the time, but that just isn’t the case.  If you have anything you want to donate, let me know!

Yikes, Hadley is turning one already next month.  I can’t believe how fast this year has flown by.  She still isn’t showing any interest in walking, which is okay.  Her new favorite game is peek-a-boo; she just laughs and laughs when she hides under her clothes.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...