Monday, June 8, 2009

Wedding memories

I was listening to the radio tonight, and Bubble Toes by Jack Johnson came on and I was reminded of our wedding, which will be four years this August. We had talked about just going to Vegas and getting married, but at somewhat the last minute (3 months to plan); we had a small wedding at my parents. The whole thing was homemade, and would be perfect in a recession. It was perfect than as well.



My mom made most of the food which is the one thing I thing I think we would do different as it was to much to do at the last minute. All of my family and a good portion of Jeff’s family spent the day before and the day of the wedding getting everything ready. Jeff and I made our own wedding cd and Bubble Toes was on the playlist. We lucked out and had a beautiful evening wedding, with the weather staying warm late into the evening, which was good as we were all outside. The next day it just poured, so we were so happy we had gotten married the day before. It was a great wedding and I am so happy to be married to my best friend.

I love you Jeff.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...