Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hadley two-month update

Yikes, how did my little baby get to be two-months old already?  And how am I now half way through my maternity leave, sad.  Enough about me and my lounging about while other people are slaving away at work, and back to what is important, Hadley!  She continues to be an easy going baby, and has made having two kids under three-years old easier I think.  Easy is not the word I use though when trying to get both of them ready and out the door on time; I won’t use any of the words that typically go through my head when trying to get them ready as I am trying to keep this blog rated PG. 

There is not a whole lot to report on a two-month old, her day pretty much consists of sleeping, eating and getting her diaper changed.  Throw in a lot of smiles and some tears, and that sums it all up.  She did start smiling earlier then India did, and now I am just waiting for when she starts to laugh which should be any time in the next couple of months.  Luckily India says funny things that keep us laughing while we wait.  Her term of endearment towards her sister is “sweetie pie” only when India pronounces it, it comes out “sweaty pie” which makes me laugh every time.



Hadley had her checkup last week, and everything looks good.  She came in weighing 11 pounds 14 ounces, and was 23 inches long.  Still up from where India was at this age.  She is starting to outgrow her 0-3 month’s clothes already which is kind of sad, but at the same time I can’t wait to get it out all out of the house.  You can only have baby clothes hanging around your house for so long. 



Hadley will be making her first trip to Oregon soon, and I am crossing my fingers that it is a painless trip.  For the most part she is pretty easy going in the car, and the only person that puts up a fuss is India if she doesn’t get to hear her music.  We have had to go to taking turns with songs so that Jeff and I can get a break from kid’s music for a couple of minutes.  

1 comment:

Brittanie Gordon said...

your girls are soo cute!! Our kids prefer audio books over kids music, yes we listen to childrens books, made for 5th graders, but much better than the wheels on the bus repeat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...